A) Current state of actions to prevent and combat trafficking in persons
- Which of the different forms of trafficking in persons does your organization address?
- Describe the strategies and/or policies in place in your country of operation to prevent trafficking, prosecute traffickers, and protect victims of trafficking in persons. Have these strategies been effective?
- How does your organization cooperate with the government in your country of operation and/or with other social actors regarding trafficking?
- What mechanisms have civil society organizations in your country of operation put in place to assist and protect victims of trafficking in persons?
B) Additional action needed to prevent and combat trafficking in persons
- In your opinion, which topics should be included in the Work Plan, and why?
- Which specific groups should be referenced in the Work Plan to Combat Trafficking in Persons in the Western Hemisphere, and why?
- What role do you believe regional and international organizations should play to help prevent and combat trafficking in persons?